New Holland will unveil the Dual Stream header concept at the Agritechnica trade fair in Hannover, Germany, and this concept has already scooped a gold medal for innovation from the Agribex jury. Modern high capacity combines require efficient headers to unlock their full potential. The Dual Stream concept, when fitted to high capacity or Varifeed™ headers, can boost overall capacity by up to 15%, whilst reducing fuel consumption by up to 15%.
- Efficient, integrated design for operational simplicity
- Up to 15% higher harvesting capacity whilst reducing fuel consumption by up to 15%
- Extended harvesting window
- Higher quality straw for baling and lower operating and maintenance costs
- The agronomic advantage: improved soil structure and reduced soil compaction
- Ease of operation: transport friendly design